Friday, June 1, 2012

Last Months Earnings!

Last month (May) was a slow month for me. Mostly because my husband has been on vacation and taking me places. So I pretty much lost about 2 weeks worth of earning, but on the upside, I was still able to collect $15 for the month. $15 is $15 is I never  had, so I really can't complain. This month will be better for earning so I am hoping to reach about $60 to $70 by the end of this month. Here is a breakdown;

ZoomBucks: $10
GiftHulk: $5

I could redeem for a Travelocity card on iRazoo, but I will continue to save for those $100 cards for our Hotel accommodations for our vacation. Well, I will be seeing you soon for another update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys