Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Month, More Earnings!


So this is the first week of May and we already have $20.00 into our vacation fund from last month. Lets see if we can get another $20.00 - $25.00 for this month!

Remember that anyone who uses my referral link for GiftHulk and uses my unique code upon signup, you will get extra Hulk Coins to your total! Happy point earning!

Also, I would like to introduce you to another blogger who has almost the same theme as me for her, but a little bit different. Her blog shows you the many ways to earn points, as well as showing you some great deals along the way too! Her blog is Pickin' Up Pennies. She just started the blog, so it will be a while for it to be rockin', but  I think if we all came together and gave her some follows, her blog will do just fine.

Well, I may as well be off to earn more points!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys